An Innovation Centre differs from a standard business centre by offering a raft of practical support that encourages the development of start-ups, entrepreneurial and high-growth companies. With natural links already in place with the bigger science campuses on the doorstep, it’s an ideal place to base your business.
Harwell Innovation Centre has a choice of offices for let, available as either furnished or unfurnished accommodation and these come with highly flexible contract terms – for both temporary and longer-term office rental agreements. The on-site support team take care of everything from call answering to security, letting you focus on running your business, rather than dealing with property and administrative issues.
Harwell Innovation Centre has space for up to 60 companies, spread across more than 25,000 sq ft of office space. Business suites range in size from 100 sq ft to 1,700 sq ft making the accommodation ideal for companies with up to 20 employees. Office rental terms encompass everything you would expect from a similarly sized business centre, plus more.
A number of customers based in the Innovation Centre work within science and technology-related industries. There is also a community of home based businesses that use the highly convenient virtual office facilities as well as attending regular events, networking meetings and seminars.
Benefits of Office Space Rental at Harwell Innovation Centre in Didcot
Flexible Office Space:
- A straightforward licence with as little as one month’s notice period required
- Peace of mind with site security, access control systems and 24/7 entry for clients
- The ability to increase and decrease the size of your serviced office as required
- Furnished and unfurnished accommodation as required
Professional Office Space:
- A central reception desk where visitors are greeted by professional receptionists
- A telephone answering service, where calls are answered in your company’s name
- On-site meeting and conference facilities with video conference facilities
Supported Office Space:
- Signposting by centre staff to relevant support organisations that will help your business
- Post handling and administrative support
- Regular business networking events with fellow customers and local partners, including regular coffee mornings held at the Harwell Innovation Centre
- A regular newsletter that lets you know what’s going on and also offers you the promotional opportunity to highlight your own business
Fully Equipped Office Space
• NEW - 50mb of dedicated fibre optic broadband
- Immediate telephone access (CAT 5 cabling throughout)
- Free on-site parking
- Kitchens and showers
- Common room with photocopier
- Lloyds Bank
- Sport and leisure groups
- Local shops
- Conference and meeting facilities